jueves, noviembre 04, 2004

dancing to rod stewart

i asked moi if he would dance with me. i hate dancing but i never imagined i'd someday find it romantic. rod stewart's fuzzy the way you look tonight said everything i wanted to say to moi. and he said, he doesn't know how to dance but he'd hug me instead. good enough for me.

my fellow marxist on mondays sent me a nonchalant message one day saying that i should go find the hand i want to hold forever. this could be it. but then again, it's me. i lose what should be mine.

3 comentarios:

Blogger {illyria} ha dicho...

oh my. =)

9:26 a. m.  
Blogger ennui ha dicho...

the thing is, nothing is really ours, not even our lives. we should just enjoy what we have, more importantly, what we can gain, and be happy with what we get Ü

9:32 a. m.  
Blogger Ingrid C. ha dicho...

what is taking you so long?

10:33 a. m.  

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio