lunes, abril 11, 2005

kill the girl

i wanted to wring her neck and stab the upperbase of her spine with my pen. the train, as usual was jam packed at 8:30 am. and as it's summer, no amount of airconditioning could compete with human heat. and i know about human heat, several personality changes ago. but i digress. i knew better than to complain, this being one of the most crowded cities in the world. chickens in a coup have wider spaces.

what irked me was that she was stupid. yes, stupidity inspires the samurai-wielding crazed person out of me. she was infront of me and had she beenn just a little considerate, she could have fit into that wedge in the middle of the train where the vent for the aircon was. she did not budge. worse, she blocked me from ever claiming that wedge. idiot. idiot!

trapped between two burly men, a dwarf behind me (the woman scared the hell out of me) and that idiot infront, i tried to distract myself from my wrath. the world has enough of hate already. a 10 minute train ride with stupid shouldn't be as unbearable.

but it was. argh!

so i thanked good genes for making me a foot taller than most mere mortals. the air was easier to breathe when the nostrils weren't an inch away from some strange men's necks or worse, nipples. disgusting.

i remembered what bro told me. that he would buy an ocean. other rich men have their beaches or islands. he, would have his own ocean. well, i just wanted to be out of that cramped space.

i could have blamed government for not imposing population control. or for not buying enough trains or for not widening highways. but i did not. i could have wished to get out of this third world country. but i did not.

a friend who recently missed a roundabout, presented a very sound counter argument to my proclamation. i said, "my worst fear is to die because of someone else's stupidity. it would be so senseless, because it wasn't even my decision that would do me in. i'd hate myself for eternity." the great il duce said, "but everything is your choice. where you are at the time of your death would be a choice you would make."

aha. too deep for a 10 minute train ride. and in my head, i've already bashed stupid girl's head against the train's glass doors, pulled her hair as i stepped out and held her bent over like that until the doors closed. she of course wouldn't die but would suffer neck cramps for life.

5 comentarios:

Blogger ennui ha dicho...

You would have done her good because she would've died not out of stupidity, but out of a vengefully calculated murder that would seem like a freak accident to everyone else. That would be doing her a favor.

9:30 p. m.  
Blogger {illyria} ha dicho...

my hattori was made for asshats like these.

11:47 p. m.  
Blogger Ingrid C. ha dicho...

This is what you should have done in your head: Drag her by her Asian nostrils as you step out of the train, and then let the train leave the station. (You are still holding her by her nostrils). Push her into the train tracks, then wedge her left arm to the northbound railroad and her right arm to the southbound railroad (There is an interval of 5 minutes in between trains, so this should give you time). Tell her THIS IS HOW IT FEELS LIKE TO BE DEPRIVED OF MOVEMENT. Leave her to wail. She will probably lose part of both arms but she will not die. And every time a train comes, she will want to move, desperately, like you did, but she can’t.

8:56 a. m.  
Blogger paningit ha dicho...

all this because of a 10-minute train ride. dang!

12:18 p. m.  
Blogger ennui ha dicho...

I have very angsty friends ...

10:40 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio