miércoles, mayo 04, 2005

double gypsy curse

oh men! you make me laugh. you craft too many lofty dreams and then swallow your pride for practicality. you make me vomit with your screwed up reasons.

woe to you, i say. you mock truth with your adulterous thoughts. you bargain for freedom with your slavery to obscure passions. you glance sideways when love stares at you. nothing is pure. nothing is real, not even your pain. you've no right to inherit the earth.

oh men! i would weep if death hadn't beaten me to it. there is no joy in corrupting your life.

woe to you. woe to those who learn to love you. or hate you.

9 comentarios:

Blogger {illyria} ha dicho...

there's something you haven't told me, sweetie.

10:22 p. m.  
Blogger Ingrid C. ha dicho...

this calls for coffee and that roast chicken sandwich with the pesto sauce

2:52 p. m.  
Blogger paningit ha dicho...

whoa! okay. i think you need a drink right about now.

5:46 p. m.  
Blogger ninjato ha dicho...

wow that was brutal...I would be affected but then I have no heart, so...

12:46 p. m.  
Blogger De.vile ha dicho...

hmm. ye another thought that makes you wonder why? god why?!

1:36 p. m.  
Blogger Russell CJ Duffy ha dicho...

as one i sadly have to agree. virtually every man i have met, although not all, are subject to and are governed by their penis. i could write a million words to prove that i, and a few others, are not like that at all but what would the point be?
it is a great piece that you have written and more power to your female elbow.

5:46 p. m.  
Blogger ennui ha dicho...

cocaine jesus is right, not all men are like that. or at least i'd like to believe. it's a good thing for me that i have really close female friends who help me understand the sacred feminine psyche much better, but in the end (when i ponder my love life over a stick of orange menthol cigarette while listening to Nirvana's Lithium) I wonder, does it really help me to know these things?

10:42 p. m.  
Blogger DLAK ha dicho...

A babies arm holding an apple.

3:30 p. m.  
Blogger bismuth ha dicho...

to my girlfriends, glad you're in my life.

and to the men here, thanks for sort of saying it's because he's male that he's like that.

and DLAK: what?

1:45 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio