jueves, mayo 15, 2008

uh-oh

no way you are like them. how can it be? i don't even try. drink your beer and let me be.
are you amused by my stories? i've got plenty. walk away while you can.
is it how i look at you from across the room? the side glances and the unabashed smiles. i do that every time. i'm a creep. i'm so fuckin' special. walk away now while you still can.

say what again? you like me and you wish i were there. do you imagine how lightly i stroked your arm with the tips of my nails? don't. stop while i can.

it's the same story over and over and over and over. and it always ends the same. don't ask me what happens. if you get on board this crazy roller coaster ride, you'll find out soon. but go, while you can still feel your legs.

did you spend your weekend staring out into the water? conjuring up mythical islands in the sun. drink your beer. let me be. you won't be different from them.

7 comentarios:

Anonymous Anónimo ha dicho...

your nostalgia is so poetic it could be a good movie, ala-tsotsi cinematography.

3:27 p. m.  
Blogger {illyria} ha dicho...

your nostalgia repeats itself ever so originally.

7:38 a. m.  
Blogger Ingrid C. ha dicho...

your nostalgia...is fantastic. (Sorry, I have nothing to top barry and illyria).

2:48 p. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo ha dicho...

LOL! you are funny, muss, i can kell you!

7:58 p. m.  
Blogger slim whale ha dicho...

if i were him, i'd just plunge right through it...while drinking my beer.

3:57 a. m.  
Blogger bismuth ha dicho...

hey slim! you're back. of course i don't know when you wrote the comments but hey! glad to hear from you again.

7:19 p. m.  
Blogger anonant ha dicho...

I think I would offer her a beer, sit back, and just watch the rest of the world do it's inevitable thing.

peace

12:37 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio