martes, enero 17, 2006

when the pieces finally fit

And I will forget you as I would the details of a passing car that which for a moment caught my eye.

And I will forget you as if you were never here.

And I will forget you as if none of your words or thoughts of you mattered to me.

And I will forget as fast as the passing glint of metal circling the earth at the speed of sound.

And I will forget you as if I never knew you. Or knew me in your hands, in your words, in your lips, in your eyes.

And I will forget you as a memory I fail to recall at a moment’s notice.

And I will forget you as if I will find someone else exactly like you

And I will forget you as you have forgotten me

In a moment
In a spur of will
In the detailed sighs of misery and infinite melancholy

And I will forget you as if I do not know how to forgive.

8 comentarios:

Blogger RuKsaK ha dicho...

Gorgeous -truly. And, at the same time kind of vicious.

Like it basically.

8:49 p. m.  
Blogger bismuth ha dicho...

thanks ruksak. parting is all we know of heaven and all we need of hell.

2:23 p. m.  
Blogger ennui ha dicho...

i wish, bismuth, that i won't have to utter the same words. not yet at least.

4:00 a. m.  
Blogger {illyria} ha dicho...

i'm just sorry he didn't realize what he had until it was gone.

8:39 p. m.  
Blogger Russell CJ Duffy ha dicho...

like a glass of vitriol thrown into a leaving lovers face.
and i guess he desreves it.
brilliant and so good to have you back!

7:14 a. m.  
Blogger ... ha dicho...

Bitter, chilly and complete all at the same time. Splendid.

"And I will forget you as you have forgotten me"

Will you ever really know that?

12:59 p. m.  
Blogger slim whale ha dicho...

now that really hit me hard. beautiful and painful.

8:42 p. m.  
Blogger bismuth ha dicho...

ennui, i hope so too.
trans, men are like that. and i'm like that too.

cj, he deserves it.

and ojo, don't exactly know how to put down your name. and yes, i know exactly how.

slim, i need a hug.

1:21 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio