martes, octubre 21, 2008

changed

my hair was thinning. or was i being paranoid? anyway, i cut my very long hair (that reached down to my waist). and now it's short. very short. just a little below my earlobes now. and i feel a little more free.

i have no money. or am i just too extravagant on my "obligations"? anyway, i retired my xda after 3 years. i loved that phone but it hurt to see it being held together by scotch tape now. it was very good to me. and now i got sucked in to this overly commercialized iPhone 3G. i miss my xda mini. it still calls out to me.

but the past has a way of catching up with me. i told her to let me be. that i won't meet up with ian. that it's not true he's not yet over me. he left me, didn't he? what's the point of her bugging me? see, i've got new hair now. new phone. i've got someone new too (oh wait. i'm in the process of forgetting that someone).

and the other girl who stole my could have been wants to be friends with me. bugging me. what the hell's wrong with people? i've cut them all off already. i'm restraining myself from telling her if she does not leave me alone, she'd lose a husband. because he still loves me. loves me more. or maybe not. i don't believe him. but that's what he tells me. i don't really care. i've moved on.

my friend mussolini loves popping balloons. those girls mentioned above, will lose their happy balloons if they keep bugging me. move on people. i just happened to have long hair, a good career, legs that look good in short skirts; they just happened to like conversing with me. i was just being me. and i'm still me, sans the long hair. but leave me alone.

3 comentarios:

Blogger {illyria} ha dicho...

i can totally relate to this, except for the short hair and the long legs.

i love the past, but only if it doesn't screw with you. i miss you, dammit!

6:52 a. m.  
Blogger Ingrid C. ha dicho...

finally, an update.

your self-imposed "financial obligations" are beyond real for a single fabulous girl like yourself. maybe you should limit your exposure tho those "risks." yes, helping family is a risk. that's a truth i learned the hard way.

the past is boring; it's the future that we should fill our heads with. czech republic, soon?

3:05 p. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo ha dicho...

yeah, finally, an update. glad to hear from you again.

and yeah, they should leave you alone. or else. hahahaha.

6:54 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio